2013年3月7日 星期四

Tear down: Inkjet printer (HP DJ F4280) (part I)

Before CNY, I cleaned out some stuff from my room. One is worth to tear down to study, printer. Honest to say, I hate HP printer because its ink is too expansive. This printer hasn't printed over 1,000 sheets probably. So my brother and I decided to throw it away to clean space.
But before throw it away, I think we could tear down it and see what look like inside.


The name of this printer is HP DJ F4280, I guess it is the cost down version of consumer level, because it has only 3 motors, one for CIS (Contact Image Sensor), one for ink x-axis motion, and final one for gear train and rollers. 



首先上蓋的部分,沒有hinge,
上蓋直接扣到Scanner的flat bed的勾槽之中!

光是拆上蓋與外殼充滿了卡勾 (Hook)

Control Panel: its cover and back ground PCB

Plastic button + Press switch                    light guide for LED
Open Glass Window of Scanner.

The module of CIS Scanner
Detail picture of CIS module
There is a smaller DC motor, which use worm gear, to drive module itself and move on rack.

next week....
tear down its engine!



2 則留言:

  1. Ming你好 很喜欢看你的teardown系列 最近为了拆掉stepmotor也在尝试拆掉打印机。发现有好些地方可以继续利用。譬如那个cis模块,想请教一下你怎么在利用,是不是可以作为scanner利用。但是看到电路板又无从下手。期待你的回答!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi, Mr. Guo,
      如果您的印表機裡有stepmotor那可以直接拆下來用就好了,因為改printer原本的板子太耗功了,最簡單的方式是用8051或arduino來做會快一點。若不怕麻煩,用振盪器555來推動也是可以的。
      用arduino請參考 http://ming-shian.blogspot.tw/2013/05/blog-post_11.html
      用555振盪器請參考 http://ming-shian.blogspot.tw/2013/05/555.html

      刪除